TRAVELLING TIPS FOR THE SUMMER VACATION
The whole year round we keep busy with our daily routine and in the stressful life of running around, earning bread and butter for yourself and the family. It’s time for you to take a break and go on a vacation with your family.
1. Plan your trip according to your budget and start saving money every month for your vacation.
2. Once you have planned short-listed the places you wish to visit, explore about those places by taking help of Google. If you wish to engage a travel agent, then try to get the best deal and frankly inform him of your decided budget.
3. Customize your trip with options of travel modes. If you decide upon air travel, then book your tickets well in advance. By doing so you can get cheap tickets which can sometimes, be equivalent to 2nd AC train tickets. So you can enjoy air travel as well.
4. Check the places you wish to visit in a particular city. Book tickets online, to save time and rush hour.
5. Avoid travelling at night.
6. Keep a hard copy of telephone numbers of all accompanying travel members and also emergency numbers. Give each one a copy too.
7. Small children should be made to wear ID cards with phone numbers around their neck.
8. Always travel with a medicine chest with essential medicines, band aids and a pair of scissors.
9. Carry lots of snacks when travelling in snow-bound areas, specially by road as there can be instances of traffic jams due to snowfall.
10. Always use mineral water while travelling.
11. If you have hired a cab, please do not converse about your money or other sensitive data.
12. Please be very cautious not to share school name of your daughter or son in front of the cab driver.